Skończył się ustawiony przez Użytkownika okres ważności oferty.
Polska, woj. małopolskie
Your job as Supply Chain Auditor will be to impartially evaluate whether business clients live up to the standards, based on client interviews, client site visits and samples, and to identify any non-conformities so they can be remedied. You will be directly involved in all technical and administrative aspects of coordinating and conducting certification evaluations, including scheduling, task management, customer service, and quality control / adherence to Preferred by Nature’s technical and administrative certification protocols.
• University degree (preferable in forestry, biology, geography, environmental management, quality management or related field) and 2 years’ work experience from the timber processing, timber trading industry, printing house sector or any other wood industry related sector.
• OR vocational education from the timber processing or timber trading industry and 4 years’ work experience from the timber processing, timber trading industry, printing house sector or any other wood industry related sector.
• Experience with auditing and/or familiarity with FSC/PEFC CoC, SBP, Carbon Footprint Management or RA SAS standards will be considered an additional asset, but is not a requirement.
• Experience in sales, B2B or client service is additional advantage.
• Fluency in Polish and English (our organisational language) is essential, spoken as well as written.
• Proficient user of the MS Office package and good general knowledge of administrative IT systems.
• B-category driver’s license
• You are an open and friendly person, who likes – and are good at – communicating with people on all levels.
• You are a robust and structured person, who has demonstrated that you can balance multiple tasks and still deliver all in time.
• You have your own car, as this is necessary for client visits.
• Work time: 40 hours/week
• Working location: Preferred by Nature Cracow office or home office, with up to 40% traveling time in Poland.
• The position reports to the Deputy Director of Traceability, Europe and Russia, based in Denmark.
• Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
• Expected starting date: as soon as possible.
How to apply?
Please submit your CV and letter of application (in English), including salary expectations, by 3 September 2021 via the application form below:
Only applicants legally eligible to work in Poland will be considered.
Kinga Sułkowska, Director of Certification Support Department
Phone: +48 697 997 937